Upcoming PTSA Meetings
Third Wednesday @ 7pm on Zoom
Oct 20, Nov 17, Dec 15, Jan 19, Feb 16, Mar 16, Apr 20, May 18
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting.
PLEASE JOIN US FOR THE 2ND ANNUAL VIRTUAL TURKEY TROT FUN RUN/WALK
Hosted by Encinal PTSA and Encinal Athletic Boosters
- $25 Registration fee includes a t-shirt (you must register by November 1st to receive a t-shirt)
- Run/Walk anytime, anywhere the week of November 20-28!
- Non-competitive Fun Run or Walk, Costumes Highly encouraged! (submit your costumed photo to be included in the Turkey Trot “Hall of Shame”)
Fall 2021 Fundraising Campaign
Our Students & Teachers NEED YOUR HELP!
Encinal’s PTSA is the Parent, Teacher and Student Association for Encinal Junior Senior High School. We provide crucial volunteer and financial support to students and teachers.
COVID made for a challenging school year, but that didn’t stop the Encinal PTSA!
What did we do during the 2020-2021 school year?
- We helped Encinal families in need with a PTSA Pantry
- Directed $5,000 to teacher mini-grants
- Provided $10,000 towards a full-time mental health practitioner for the 2021 – 2022 school year
- Raised over $5,000 for student leadership
- Ran Staff & Teacher Appreciation events in December & May
- In conjunction with the Sports Boosters we ran a Virtual Turkey Trot to promote school spirit.
The PTSA is back for the 2021-2022 school year to continue our important work.
Here Are The Ways You Can Help
1. Direct Donation
The best way to support Encinal PTSA is through direct donation. Our goal is $150 per family. Donations are tax deductible. (Tax ID: 23-7053025)
Please donate any amount you are able to give: $1, $5, $50, $1000. Every dollar makes a difference!
2. Participate in Your Company’s Donation-Matching Programs
Double the impact of your donation! Many employers offer programs to match charitable contributions made by their employees.
3. Sell Your Goods via NextDoor and Sign Up for Cash Back Programs
Copyright Encinal Jr. Sr. High School PTSA – All rights reserved
Photo Credit: Anne Kohler, Encinal parent